Marketing 2022 John Bozich

  


 

    Hello, Welcome to my first ever blog post for Marketing! My name is John Bozich I am a current business major and a former OSU student who originally started college with aspirations in dentistry, specifically oral surgery. Since then I've realized that although well-paying dentistry may just be the dullest occupation possible. This along with the high cost of OSU lead me to Linn Benton Community college 

      I've always personally had a vague fascination with marketing ever since taking a basic marketing class in high school. How Company's can make millions off a product such as a pet rock that no one in their right mind would ever buy is nothing short of amazing in my opinion. That being said the primary reason for my taking this course is to complete the requirements for the business degree I hope to obtain here at Linn Benton. Regardless of motive, I am very excited to start work in this class as well as the continuation of this blog!   

  I am most interested in learning how marketing has evolved with the advent and rise of social media, and to what degree it has improved. As well as what way does social media advertising differs from legacy media such as TV or print and to what degree does legacy media still hold marketing value with more and more people tuning out?

  Outside of college, I am a very passionate DIYer, if there's something to be fixed you'd better bet I'll try despite nine out of ten times breaking it worse than it already was! My passion for DIY most likely stems from my first job being at a hardware store where I couldn't help but develop a love for hardware and tools. Additionally, I love the outdoors going on hikes and adventures as often as I can.  

Comments

Popular Posts